| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cheb in April is a little cool at 6.7 °C (44.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in April is dry. A mere 38.3mm (1.5in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 14:37 long with an average length of 13:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Cheb April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Cheb, Czech Republic
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Cheb: