| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cheb in August is very mild at 15.8 °C (60.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry. Only 66.5mm (2.6in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:33 long and the longest day is 15:16 long with an average length of 14:26.
Check the distance to and compare the Cheb August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Cheb, Czech Republic
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Cheb: