| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cheb in February is slightly cold at -1.2 °C (29.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.1 °C (24.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.5mm (1.2in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:15 long and the longest day is 10:48 long with an average length of 10:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Cheb February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Cheb, Czech Republic
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Cheb: