| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cheb in July is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.4 °C (72.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry. Only 59.2mm (2.3in) of fluidis dumped .
- The shortest day is 15:19 long and the longest day is 16:19 long with an average length of 15:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Cheb July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Cheb, Czech Republic
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Cheb: