| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cheb in March is very cool at 2.4 °C (36.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.2 °C (29.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in March is dry. A mere 36.3mm (1.4in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:52 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 11:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Cheb March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Cheb, Czech Republic
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Cheb: