| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cheb in October is a little cool at 7.8 °C (46.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.8 °C (55 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.1 °C (39.4 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 37.5mm (1.5in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 10:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Cheb October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Cheb, Czech Republic
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Cheb: