| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cheb in September is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in September is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched. A mere 48.4mm (1.9in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:38 long and the longest day is 13:29 long with an average length of 12:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Cheb September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Cheb, Czech Republic
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Cheb: